Bela advises telecommunication operators in transforming their B2B segments in regards to growth (core, near core and beyond) and operational efficiency.
Bela is a Managing Partner at Arthur D. Little in our Vienna office, with 17 years of experience in telecommunications, in both consulting and management positions within the industry in fixed, mobile, internet and e-commerce.
Since joining Arthur D. Little, Bela has been focused on telecommunications global B2B (core B2B, ICT services, cloud, managed services, go-2-market, etc.) and marketing (customer experience) topics. He also specializes in operations, audit, production model, platform and process design.
His recent consulting projects include:
- Global B2B strategy for multiple operators (including global B2B delivery)
- ICT transformation (Nordic incumbent)
- Development of a managed services costing/pricing and delivery strategy for a German MS-media player
- Development of a managed-services entry strategy for a MENA operator
- Managed services sales capability for a MENA operator
- Performance improvement for a global managed-services operator in regards to the delivery capability
- Establishment of a pre-sales and bid-evaluation capability for a managed-services supplier spanning multiple product lines and markets
Bela holds an MBA with focus on strategy development, international marketing and finance